- Only own things that bring you joy, so every time you use something, it’s an extra little pleasure
- Create a capsule wardrobe so everything goes together and you can compose outfits infinitely
- Choose quality, invest in what you buy, take the time to make your decision, so you’re sure it’s worth it
- Take care of what you already have, the idea is not to change capsule every season
- You will have so much more time for things that matter! Stuff really clutters the mind.
- Minimalist doesn’t mean black and white clone, have fun creating your own identity throw your lifestyle.
- It’s so easy to travel! As a minimalist you can almost have everything you own in a backpack and off you go! Freedom!
- Don’t be too strict, if there’s something that brings you a huge amount of joy but you don’t use too much, it’s up to you! No one will blame you
- I love having my universe with me anywhere I go, I feel so free
- Pick versatile items! Things that will take you from a climbing session to an important meeting. But always in style
10 Notes from a Minimalist
Join our newsletter
Get eco-up-to-date for your next dinner
A five minute read that will catch you up with all the environmental news you need to know. Start your day becoming better and follow it doing better!
You may also like