Living the minimalist life isn’t easy. Knowing where or when to start can be difficult, so here a collection of books from world experts on minimalism.
- Essential by the Minimalists
- The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own by Joshua Becker
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Here a quick and easy guide on how to master Marie Kondo’s method in case you don’t want to read the full book.
- The Minimalist Home by Joshua Becker
- Slow: Simple Living for a Frantic World by Brooke McAlary